With Océ ColourWave 600 & 650 plotter/printers we can turn your architectural drawings into full colour in a matter of minutes. Built for color and black & white, ColourWave Océ CrystalPoint™ technology: gives you the best of both toner and inkjet in one green machine that uses patented Océ TonerPearls™ for superior results.
Print on our regular FSC premium engineering bond and even specialty waterproof media like Tyvek® (View Video). ColourWave printers deliver unique quality giving you sharp lines, high readability of fine details, and smooth even area fills. All this is combined in robust prints that are waterfast for outdoor use and mark-ups. We've introduced ColorWave printing to make it economical for your business to make a statement indoors and out. Whether you need fine accurate detail or world-class speed to meet tight deadlines, our ColourWave expert team of reprographic professionals will deliver.
Océ Client Tools® automates your CAD printing workflow. Batch-process multiple file types, preview them exactly as they will be printed, and then submit locally or remotely for printing with Dominion Blue.
Save time by eliminating the need to create plot files. Reduce mistakes by previewing files exactly as they will be printed. Use only one process to print DWG, DWF, TIFF, HPGL and PDF files. Now supports AutoCAD® 2012 as well as JPG, BMP and PNG files.
Océ Client Tools is available free of charge. Please contact our IT department at 604.681.7504 ext 123 regarding installation questions and for a Client Tools configuration file that connects to our server.
Océ Client Tools automates your CAD printing workflow. Batch-process multiple file types, preview them exactly as they will be printed, and then submit locally or remotely for printing.
- Oce Client Tools Work FlowSave time by eliminating the need to create plot files
- Reduce mistakes by previewing files exactly as they will be printed
- Use only one process to print DWG, DWF, TIFF, HPGL and PDF files
- Now supports AutoCAD® 2012 as well as JPG, BMP and PNG files
Submit print-ready files and instructions to any of the following destinations:
- Océ Repro Desk Studio – submit to one or more connected local printers, narrow or large format, monochrome or colour
- Océ Repro Desk Professional or Select – submit remotely via HTTP using Direct Transfer
- Custom Destination – Submit to an Océ Repro Desk Professional system using any software you designate.
- Print to File – Save print-ready files to a local network directory.
Océ Client Tools Technical Specifications. This integrated download installs five components:
- Océ Publisher – Océ Publisher allows a user to batch-convert a set of mixed file types, preview them exactly as they will be printed, and submit them locally or remotely for printing.
- Océ LDF Writer for AutoCAD – This Heidi-based print driver allows a user to convert an individual DWG file into a print-ready LDF file from within AutoCAD 2000-2009 and submit it locally or remotely for printing.
- Océ LDF Writer for Windows – This Windows print driver allows a user to create an individual LDF file from within any Windows application and submit it locally or remotely for printing.
- Océ PDF Writer for Windows – This Windows print driver allows a user to create a PDF file from within any Windows application and submit it locally or remotely for printing. This driver is intended for small-format multi-page specification documents. The maximum resulting PDF size is 11" x 17".
- Océ Document Viewer – This Windows utility allows users to view and manipulate LDF images in a full-screen viewer. It also supports LDF thumbnail viewing in Windows Explorer. By right-clicking LDF thumbnail(s) and selecting Océ Print from the menu, users can submit files locally or remotely for printing.
File Format Support: Océ Publisher supports DWG, DWF, TIFF, HPGL/2, PLT, CALS, VIC, LDF, JPG, BMP and PNG files. PDF and other file types are supported using third-party file converters. To process native DWG files, AutoCAD (R2000-2009) must be installed on the same PC as Océ Publisher. Not compatible with AutoCAD LT.
Building Information Modeling – BIM – is an innovative method to seamlessly bridge communication within the architecture, engineering and construction industries. It is a digital standard (not software) which is in the process of being developed so that all participants in the building industry can create, manage and distribute documents throughtout the life of a building.
The BIM standard is being adapted by the major CAD software companies such as Autodesk through their products. Building Information Modeling (BIM) is changing how buildings, infrastructure, and utilities are planned, designed, built, and managed. Autodesk BIM solutions help turn information into insight and deliver business value at every step in the process.
On the collaborative project management side, our most popular plan room software, DFS 3.4 works seamlessly within the BIM standard.
Our RevLine service provides a unique ability to identify document changes with a high degree of accuracy in a minimal amount of time. It's the perfect tool to help manage your team collaboration.
Instead of manually comparing two drawings, detail-by-detail and dimension-by-dimension, simply request a RevLine drawing and the changes are highlighted for you. Items that were deleted from the original appear in red, while items that were added to the revision appear in green.
Contractors and Subcontractors
- Reduce liability and mistakes. Capture and track all project changes whether or not they are clearly noted on the revised documents.
- Save time. Manually comparing drawings typically consumes 15-20 percent of a project manager's time. RevLine drawings make the changes immediately apparent and streamline information flow among project members.
Construction Information Managers
- Add value to the construction process. Your involvement in change management and communication makes you an important partner in the construction process.
- Create value with colour. Highlighting what changed saves your customers time and helps them focus on understanding the impact of changes – not identifying them. RevLine documents demonstrate how colour can assist the construction process.
- Differentiate through your core competency. RevLine document services illustrate your understanding and ability to impact key construction processes. RevLine output enables conversations with higher level customer contacts and gives you a simple tool to show how your services can improve the control and presentation of key project data.
Owners & Developers
- Create transparency. RevLine documents identify and track project changes and gives a simple tool that helps avoid mis-communication and finger pointing.
- Save project time. Back and forth communication and discussion on large impact changes can take days or weeks. RevLine drawings make the changes immediately apparent and allow the project team to focus on implementing them.
Architects and Engineers
- Improve the end product. Use RevLine services as a part of the quality control process to ensure the all changes are clearly depicted.
- Clarify changes. RevLine documents can assist with partner communication during design, and can improve communication flow during construction. Increase the clarity of changes to the entire construction team allowing for tighter collaboration and a well executed project.